We at McEathron Media believe in five fundamental media principles…
- No Strategy Equals Bad Advertising - You wouldn’t build a house without a blueprint. You wouldn’t go on a trip without a
map, yet many businesses do just that with advertising. Whether it is a website or an advertising campaign,
you need to start with a plan.
- You Advertise to People, Not Statistics – We look at the research to determine the behavior, segments and
best media choices to reach people. We don’t develop campaigns based simply on gross rating points or blocking charts.
- There is No Line Between Internet and Traditional Advertising – Advertising is advertising. Period.
We choose media based on its ability to reach the consumer and produce tangible results. This can be achieved with internet
or traditional advertising, or a combination, depending on the best match to consumer behaviour.
- You Always Advertise to Sell Something – We don’t believe in advertising to win awards or to simply “Brand”.
We do believe in branding but also believe that good branding ultimately sells something.
- There is No Bad Media Choice – All media is good. Some are just more efficient or a better commercial environment to reach the consumer.
Our job is to find the most efficient and effective media mix.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... Well, I have others."
- Groucho Marx